iPhone X is “the future of the smartphone” according to Apple. You’ll also need to brace yourself for the iPhone X price that Apple announced at its September 12 launch event, as it easily costs more than any iPhone that was launched before it and is shipping even later than expected.Apple claims the iPhone X, which is pronounced ‘iPhone 10’, is worth your money and the extra wait time due to some revolutionary features for the iPhone range.The iPhone X wasn’t the only smartphone announced by Apple CEO Tim Cook on September 12. The iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus were unveiled too, and are already available.Is it worth the extremely high iPhone X price and wait? What are the big features you need to know about? Don’t worry – we’ve got all you need to know about the iPhone X right here.
iPhone X release date
- Get ready for a long wait
- Pre-orders began Friday, October 27
- Ships starting Friday, November 3
- Supply is expected to be extremely limited The iPhone X release date is Friday, November 3, which is a month-and-half away, and later than the usual September launch date for new iPhones.Can’t wait for the iPhone X? The iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus are already available.
- iPhone X pre-orders start Friday, October 27. That’s later than normal, too. Some of the delays are due to its new, Samsung-made OLED screens being in short supply. However, reports says that Face ID components may be causing delays and stock shortages in a market.We expect iPhone X to be in just a instant out of stock on launch day, and it may be hard to find going into 2018. Expect retailers to lure you to their stores with a chance of getting an iPhone X.
iPhone X price
- More expensive than any other iPhone
- 64GB iPhone X: $999, £999, and AU$1,579
- 256GB iPhone X: $1,149, £1,149, AU$1,829
- US carriers are charging $42 a month
The iPhone X price starts at $999 / £999 / AU$1,579, which makes it the most expensive iPhone ever made. And that’s for the iPhone X with 64GB of storage.The 256GB iPhone X will cost $1,149, £1,149, AU$1,829. Sadly, there’s no option in between, if you were hoping for a 128GB iPhone X. There just isn’t one.Regardless of how you’re paying for it, the iPhone X is expensive.
iPhone X design
- New glass design that enables wireless charging
- Bigger display, but smaller than Plus phones
- Easier to hold than an iPhone Plus phone, too
- Remains water-resistant and comes in only two colors
The iPhone X dimensions give you a shorter height of 5.65 inches (143.6 mm) and, importantly, a smaller width of 2.79 inches (70.9 mm) vs a Plus phone. It weights a lighter 6.14 ounces (174 grams)
That’s good news because the front and back of the phone are now made of glass, eschewing the usual aluminum casing
Like last year’s iPhone, the iPhone X is waterproof, or water-resistant. It has an IP 67 rating, which means the phone can be 1m (about 3.3 feet) under water for 30 minutes, according to Apple’s tests.
iPhone X screen
- Vibrant 5.8-inch edge-to-edge AMOLED screen
- Apple’s ‘Super Retina Display’ makes its debut
- Quad HD+ display with a 2436 x 1125 resolution
Apple’s new iPhone X screen is considered an all-screen display, or what it calls a ‘Super Retina Display.’
This is also Apple’s first edge-to-edge display, which means it lacks bezel at the top and is missing the home button at the bottom, replacing them with more screen. It doesn’t have curved screen sides like Samsung’s phones, however.
The iPhone X display is built for HDR and its superior contrast video playback. It can deliver a 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio on Dolby Vision and HDR10 content.
No more home button
- Bezel-less iPhone X screen eliminates the home button
- Flick an open app upward to return to the home screen
- Control Center is now a swipe-down-from-the-top gesture
You won’t find a physical home button on the iPhone X, or any home button at all. Apple’s all-screen design doesn’t have room for it or the fingerprint sensor.
Having no home button and Touch ID sensor is going to be the biggest change that long-time Apple users will have to get used to the new iPhone controls.The Sleep/Wake button has been renamed the side button.
Apple likens all of these swipes to slide to unlock, which everyone misses. We’ll have to test out the new gesture mechanics see if this has the same natural feeling. This could become second nature, though some people will undoubtedly complain at first (they always do)
Face ID replaces Touch ID
- Unlock your phone simply by looking at it
- More secure than the fingerprint sensor
- Also used in conjunction with Apple Pay
Without Touch ID, how do you unlock your iPhone X? Apple claims to have made this easy with the debut of Face ID.
“It’s the future of we how unlock our smartphones,” said Apple senior vice president of worldwide marketing Phil Schiller at the company’s launch event.
The science behind Face ID is extremely complex and interesting. It’s almost ripped from the headlines from a newspaper – one that’s printed in the future. What has us most intrigued is the fact that it gets better at recognizing your 3D mug over time and even adapt to the evolution on your face. Apple promises that Face ID won’t mind when you get a haircut, grow a beard or start looking fabulously younger. It’ll still ‘just work.’
iPhone X dual-lens camera
- Newly designed 12MP dual-lens camera
- Telephoto lens OIS and a wider aperture
- Portrait Mode enhanced by Portrait Lighting
Apple says it has newly designed its cameras, though it sticks with much of the same specification as last year: You get 12 MP camera with all latest 2017 iPhone.
The iPhone X camera sensors are also larger and faster, capturing what Apple calls “deep pixels” with either an f/1.8 aperture (wide-angle) or improved f/2.4 aperture (telephoto) lens.
iPhone X video recording in 4K hasn’t changed, but capturing a slow-motion has. It can now record 240 frames per second in 1080p, up from doing it in 720p. The compromise of capturing slow-motion video at a lower resolution is gone.
Apple’s ridiculously tricked out TrueDepth camera
- 7MP front-facing camera takes Portait Mode selfies
- TrueDepth is full of face-mapping sensors.
Apple’s iPhone X TrueDepth camera which is non-ordinary selfie camera. Its 7 MP again, but packs with latest technology than we’ve ever seen in a front-facing camera of this generations.
It adds Portrait Mode to your selfies, giving us the first iPhone that doesn’t have a single fixed-focus camera. This means your selfies can exhibit that stylish background blur, too.
- Combines animations with emoji, of course
- Mirrors your facial expressions quite accurately
- More feature than a Snapchat mask
Animoji has Apple taking emoji to the next level with this great technology, utilizing its front camera to mirror or capture your facial expressions on a animals or other creations which created by apple, yes, like the poo emoji.
iPhone X specs
- A11 Bionic has six cores and is 25% faster than iPhone 7 CPU
- Doubles the number of efficiency cores to be 70% faster
- Translates into more power for 3D games and AR
Apple has debuted its grand new ‘A11 Bionic’ chipset with the iPhone X and it will have a six-core processor to power all of the latest 3D games and AR technology.
Apple says they’re 25% faster and the this phone can even use all six at the same time for a turbo boost. It’s smartly designed. The six-core iPhone X A11 bionic chip has four efficiency cores who double the two efficiency cores on the four-core iPhone 7 Plus. That translates into a 70% faster CPU efficiency cores.
iPhone X battery life and fast charging
- More two hours than the last year’s iPhone 7.
- First fast-charging iPhone: 50% charge in 30 minutes.
Apple gave us a big headline at this launch: it will last two hours longer than the standard-sized iPhone 7.
Apple hasn’t said the actual size of the battery, but according to TENAA (a Chinese regulatory agency) it has a 2,716mAh one – that’s bigger than the 2,691mAh iPhone 8 Plus, but not by much.
This phone comes with a normal lightning cable and underpowered 5W charging adapter – smaller than even the iPad charger.
Wireless charging with AirPower
- Apple’s AirPower pad can charge multiple devices
- iPhone X also charges with existing Qi chargers
Plugging in phone could be as easy as dropping it on a wireless pad, and that’s the idea behind the new phone wireless charging feature.
AirPower also requires a new AirPods case, may be it has wireless charging built into it. Just when you thought this was expensive enough, it makes you want to buy all sorts of accessories.
Augmented Reality features
- Apple just created the world’s largest AR ecosystem
- New demos are launching with iOS 11
- It even works on older devices (A9 chip and higher)
Apple is very bullish on augmented reality, favoring AR over VR. CEO Tim Cook mentions AR during every one of Apple’s quarterly earnings calls these days.
so that’s it for the iphone x if you have any query then plz comment down
Everything You Need To Know About Nokia 3310 4G
Specification, Release Date, Price and everything you need to know about Nokia 3310 4G
After the launch of the new Nokia 3310 4G on January 2018 in China in partnership with China Mobile. It has been appreciated and welcomed by lots of Nokia user with a huge response. We will go through all the Specifications, Features, Prices and some other valuable information regarding Nokia 3310 4G.
- First of all Nokia 3310 4G comes with a 2.4-inch display with a resolution of 240 x 320 pixels, 4:3 ration (~ 167 PPI densities) and weight 88.1 g (3.10 Oz). It measures 117.00 x 52.40 x 13.35 (height x width x thickness).
- Furthermore, it runs on Android (YunOS) an incompatible fork of AOSP (Android Open Source Project) with 256 MB RAM.
- With an Internal storage of 512 MB, Micro SD card can be extended up to 64 GB.
- Most importantly it is a single SIM (GSM) smartphone that accesses micro SIM, with connectivity options including Wi-Fi, Hotspot, FM, Bluetooth, Messaging, Audio/Video Player with 3G,4G support.
- As far the camera is concerned it has 2 MP with flash and video is also available.
- Above all, it has removable Li-Ion 1200 mAh battery (BL-4UL) with a standby up to 360 h (3G), Talk time up to 8 h (3G), Music play 31 h
- Nokia 3310 4G comes with two color options Fresh Blue and Deep Black.
Release Date and Prices:-
Till now Nokia 3310 4G is not available anywhere but it has been released only in China. Prices have not been released yet but expected to be launched globally at MWC 2018. It is expected to be released in February at China Mobile retail stores in China. So stay tuned we can expect some very good results at MWC 2018. However, Nokia has listed the Nokia 3310 4G model on its official website nokia.com.
How does Apple Face ID works
Ever wondered how does Apple Face ID works. Apple first introduced the technology of Face ID for authentication purposes. Since then many smartphone manufacturers started giving Face ID for their devices in the budget range. Hail that notch which took the industry to cut the portion of the screen and play as bezelless display. In this article we will take a closer look of that notch particularly the Face ID and unravel the working of that technology. Will also be looking at some of the downsides of having a Face ID, cause ofcourse noting is safe in this world.
Most of our digital information are stored on Phones and it’s important to protect that information. Face ID is the next big step in that direction. Face ID provides intuitive and secure authentication enabled by the state-of-the-art TrueDepth camera system with advanced technologies to accurately map the geometry of your face.
With a simple glance, Face ID securely unlocks your iPhone X. You can use it to authorize purchases on the Apple Store.
The dot projector embedded in the notch produces over 30,000 invisible rays to create a depth map of your face and also stores an infrared image of your face. Apple’s A11 bionic chip also plays a significant role, it transforms the depth mapping and the infrared image into a mathematical representation and compares that representation to the enrolled facial data.
So what happens if my face changes like if i trim by beard or apply makeup or some crazy stuff, or even if I show half of the face, how does it recognise me?
The answer lies in the fact that it maps your face but does not open until you open it manually using your pin, it then knows you are the authorised personnel and it updates the mathematical representation, so it remebers how your face look under different conditions. It actually keeps learning over time or we can say updating that mathematical representation over time. So it becomes highly accurate.
The mapping of face is a very high dimensional data and needs a lot of computing power to work fairly fast. A part of the A11 Bionic chip’s neural engine — protected within the Secure Enclave, performs this task with an ease. Face ID is designed to work with hats, scarves, glasses, contact lenses, and many sunglasses. Furthermore, it’s designed to work indoors, outdoors, and even in total darkness.
To start using Face ID, you first need to enroll your face. You may do this during the initial set up process, or at a later time by going to Settings > Face ID & Passcode. Face id works best at arms length and very well even when the phone is inclined to certain extent.
Security is important to protect information on our devices. Face ID uses the TrueDepth camera and deep learning for a secure authentication solution. Face ID data – including mathematical representations of your face – is fully encrypted and protected with a key available only to the Secure Enclave.
The probability that a random person in the population could unlock your device is approximately 1 in 1,000,000 which 1 in 50,000 for Touch ID. Face id only takes five unsuccessful attempts to prompt you to enter your passcode.
Face id also looks at your eyes when unlocking the device, so if you’re asleep then for sure nobody will be able to unlock it, unless they wake you up. Face id cannot be fooled by photographs as it does not have any depth, it’s designed to protect against spoofing by masks or other techniques.
Furthermore, you must enter your passcode for additional security validation when:
- The device has just been turned on for first time or restarted.
- The device has been idle for more than 48 hours.
- The device has received a remote lock command.
- After five unsuccessful attempts to match a face.
- After initiating power off/Emergency SOS by pressing and holding either volume button and the side button simultaneously for 2 seconds.
Some less known fact about Face ID is that the data doesn’t leave your device and is never backed up to iCloud or anywhere else. Only in the case that you wish to provide Face ID diagnostic data to AppleCare for support only then information will be transferred from your device. And even in that case data isn’t automatically sent to Apple; you have to first review and approve the diagnostic data before it’s sent.
If your iphone gets lost, then you can choose to delete the data on the device from another Apple device or Apple care cneted, the face id data also gets deleted.
Even if you don’t use Face ID the true depth camera is active all the time, it looks for your face, it dime the light when you are not looking at it, or pause the video when you are not looking at it.
Other third party app developers can also use the face id for authentication purpose, but the face id data is not shared with the developers.
The true depth camera is safe to use under normal conditions, it has gone through international safety standards, the infrared rays will not cause any harm to eyes or skin, due to its very low output power.
Some cameras may be able to detect the infrared light though we may not see it directly and it is normal.
Users with physical limitations can also use the Face ID, the enrollment doesn’t require the full head range of motion it mostly depends on the way you look at your device at the time of registering your face.
Drawbacks of Face ID
The Face ID can be easily tricked by twins or children under 13 having the same statiscal features. May also be tricked with spoofing neural networks which approximates your face fretty accurately. Face ID cannot be used for authorisation of family purchases. And it definitely does not work in landscape mode as they have shown in the commercial.
Apple’s face id is the next big step in security and authentication. The whole Face ID concept is new, as of now a lot of manufacturers started using the face id as a new security measure to unlock your device, the future of Face ID seems bright.
Gaming10 months ago
Top 3 Mobile Legends Tanks 2018
Smartphone10 months ago
Samsung Galaxy X Is Finally Here!
Smartphone1 year ago
OnePlus 5T release date,specs,price,leaks and exclusive renders
Smartphone1 year ago
Samsung Galaxy S9 & S9+ Concept 2018!
Business10 months ago
How to mine bitcoins in India? Is bitcoin legal in India?
Smartphone10 months ago
Samsung Galaxy A8 and A8 plus 2018 Rumor Round Up
Tech1 year ago
What is deep web?How you can access deep web,is it legal?
Smartphone1 year ago
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Rumor Round Up